Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 26, 2009

BREAKING NEWS: Vintage garage sale, Saturday.

It's a devil-and-angel-on-opposing-shoulders situation, guys.

On the one hand, my devil is urging me not to tell you about this, so that selfish me can have first dibs on all this deliciousness.

On the other hand (er, shoulder) my angel says that I love Sarah Dean, and you know what? You guys are alright too.

Ok ok FINE - here we go:


Saturday February 28th
7AM
6607 Argentia Rd. @ Allendale
Austin, TX 78757

Preview:



For more deets (and more clothing samples), just click here.

1 comment:

Tiffany Diane said...

mmmm!
I love garage sales. Must repost if that is okay with you!
-Tiff