Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 11, 2009

FOUND: My red lips.

This is a post by Tolly, not Gary in drag. (But Gary you are welcome to write a post about red lipstick if you want to).

A few weeks ago Reader, I was talking about the profundity of red lips in Austin, Texas. It's spreading fast and there's no vaccination!

Well finally, today - I found the right color. And I rather fancy it.

It is a little orange-y, which is good for me because blue-toned, purplish reds just look all wrong on my face.

BRAND: L'oreal
PRICE: $6.17 at Hancock Center Heebie Jeebie (H-E-B)
NAME: "British Red."

Cheerio, then.