Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Blonde ambition

I yearn to be blonde again.

It's been one-and-a-half brunette months. I have a color appointment next Friday with Buffy. I am torn between getting more bright red streaks, or honey, flaxen highlights. Right now, I'm leaning toward the latter.

Why? I don't know, really. Sometimes when I look in the mirror, I look rather...drawn. Older. I think blond hair is more forgiving in this regard. I am a woman prone to undereye circles, even when untired.

I DID see Chloe last Sunday, beautiful redheaded Chloe, in my weight-lifting class. That did give me pause, Reader. My life twin is still rockin the dark red hair.

For the sake of an informed opinion, I did some internet sleuthing on famous hair color chameleons.









"It's great being blonde...with such low expectations, it's easy to impress." - Pamela Anderson

No comments: