Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Headed to not-Austin

I'm headed to Naples, Florida tomorrow for a wedding. Austin weather has been gorgeous lately, but alas, all the gorgeousness in the world won't deliver a beach to us - and for that reason, I am amped.

I was surfing around on Google trying to find an image that would probably convey to you, gentle blog readers, just what Naples has to offer. And, look!



Are you dying right now?

Unfortunately, that is not where the wedding will be taking place.

The level of realism in this picture is stunning, I know.

I love how the woman in this photo is "presenting" the home in this picture, as if she baked it. "Ocean-front mansion is served, everyone!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, as a matter of fact I am dying right now. That's me in that picture! But, hope you got a giggle out of the picture and had a great wedding in Naples!

Best Regards,
Shannon Lefevre

Austin Eavesdropper said...

Oh my GAWD, Shannon!! It's like meeting a celebrity! :D

How cool that you found this and stopped by to say hi. While the Photoshop techniques here leave a *leetle* to be desired, you are adorable.

And, I did have a fabulous time in Naples!! Thanks so much for stopping by and hope to see you back, Shannon!

Anonymous said...

I had to tell a colleague about our little introduction. I'm still laughing about it and if I were to ever be "featured" on someone else's blog and catapulted into "celebrity" status, I'm glad it was through "ThatAustinGirl"... you're a doll and I'm glad you had a great time at your friends wedding!

Cheers My Dear!