Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

YOWZA Austin bloggers + Pre-Halloween fun

WOW, there are a ton of Austin bloggers out there! Almost 40! Thanks so much, you guys - compiling all these blogs may take a little longer than I thought, but in the meantime, I want to tell you about some fun things going on this week before HALLOWEEN. (Are you so excited? I'm excited!! Even though I don't really know what I'm going to be yet!)

Here we go:

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY


Alright so I have never been to this, but I do love Beauty Bar. And I saw one of the DJ's, Brian Tweedy, at Fashion Freak Out a while back. In these stressful economic / political times, who couldn't use some rock soul disco?

Local jewelry designer Anthony Nak will also be on-hand tomorrow night at the W3LL People "Eco-Exclusive" event, from 6-9pm. W3LL is a skincare products shop that specializes in natural products, and has one of the best slogans I have ever heard:

"Hippie tested. Diva approved."

Isn't that clever?

THURSDAY
THURSDAY THURSDAY


Bows + Arrows is having a happy hour from 6-8pm on Thursday, with a Scotch tasting courtesy of Spec's. (Maybe you get more spendy when you're tipsy?) Anyway, Bows + Arrows is at 215 S. Lamar, and TRUST, it's top-dollar. But if I had the coin, here is what I would get:

I know. It's lovely. I want the whole thing. (But I want to pay my rent more.)

No comments: