Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thursday night dance party + Zooey Deschanel needs to move to Austin

Who wants to go dancing on Thursday night? There are two fun things happening:

I am so thrilled Yo Majesty is taking off! They don't really play it anymore, but I used to be (still am) obsessed with a Prince "Wanna Be Your Lover" mix they did. Anyway, I saw them at Beauty Bar once and just fell in love. "Club Action" seems to be their big single right now, so go have a listen and see if you like it.

On quite a different note, I've decided that Zooey Deschanel needs to move to Austin.

Doesn't she seem like an Austin gal? All the quirk, all the cute. (Where does she live, exactly?) I downloaded a ton of songs from her new project "She and Him" last night. This girl has a killer fashion sense, does movies, possesses a nostalgic, jazzy voice and puts it to delightful musical use - what does she not do?! I bet she even stars in charming music videos.

Oh wait.


He Loves and Hates Everything said...

I'm very concerned about where her nipples are in that picture.

Tiffany Diane said...

That is adorable. So cute and gorey haha!

I love Zooey's voice and demeanor. Therefore, if she comes to Austin, the rest of us Austin girls are dust. So maybe your wish is our grave!


Austin Eavesdropper said...

Jon - no kidding. It's like she doesn't have an aereola??

Tiffany...that's a good point. If she does move to Austin, maybe we can just become her BFFs and hope some of her cuteness/amazingness rubs off? Of course, you've got enough of both quality to spare!