Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 27, 2009

SXSW: The Twelves + Austin dance

I'm long overdue on SXSW party recommendations, it's true. Partly because I have a hard time wrapping my brain around South By. Whereas ACL has everything contained (for the most part) in the neat little box of Zilker Park, SXSW is all over the freaking city with official shows, non-official shows, house parties, parties in parking garages, parties on roofs, parties in streets, parties in pants, parties in my brain. (And - ahem - those last two examples clearly illustrate why I should not drink-and-post.)

Anyway. I've talked about The Twelves before, and they are playing Wednesday, March 18, 11:00pm at Rusty Spurs. Next door to Black and Tan.



Now, off to rally what little dignity I have, and go conquer this night.

EDITED TO ADD:

In other dance party news, on Saturday, March 7, my friend Kim is performing at this Uchi-catered event!

It's quite a tony affair...tickets are $30/each. Check out the website for more details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://wyzixumemi.uvoweb.net/jycaqy.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money