Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This Sunday: The Trunk Show

Stylish Austinites, listen up!

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY:


THIS SUNDAY, June 28 at the United States Art Authority:

the trunk show
4-8pm

2906 fruth street (right next to Spiderhouse)

mimosas, hors d'oeuvres, and innocent chocolate

on sale: designs by downstairs, leigh elena jewelry, and (NYC Fashion Week bound!) rene geneva
plus a slew of eco-friendly and get-pretty vendors.

dj trey lopez

space IS limited so be smart, RSVP.

I'm excited about this! Rene will be headed to Fashion Week this September, but before she does The Trunk Show will give us Austinites a chance to see (and nab) her stuff before the New Yorkers do. In addition to her couture pieces, Rene also has a more affordable line in the Whole Body section of Whole Foods, so something for every budget.

Anyway, I will be there (my first co-sponsored event!!!) and look forward to meeting you well-dressed Austinites out there! I am only well-dressed half the time but along with Rene's, Downstairs', and Leigh Elena's help, my closet won't know what hit it.

5 comments:

LKR said...

I read your last paragraph to say "I am only dressed half the time" and had to do a double-take. haha.

Austin Eavesdropper said...

Haha, that too, LKR. :) I kid...

amber demure said...

added to mine (with credit to you of course) this has me written all over it.

Austin Eavesdropper said...

I thought it might, Amber! :D

Stephanie Ridge said...

LOVE Leigh Elena's stuff! Purchased something pretty from them a few weeks ago for a Christmas gift...but now I wanna keep it. Need another. Damnit.