Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 16, 2009

TONIGHT: Beard and Mustache Demos?

Is there any bigger trend in Austin right now than facial hair? A few weeks ago, I was at Quacks and spied mustache COOKIES. Um.

Tonight, there is a full-on art show/party celebrating mustaches and beards, completely with "DIY demos!" I'm not exactly sure what that means, but if I could grow facial hair I would like to participate. Especially since there will be bearded cakes. (Facial hair + pastries = hottest thing going?).

Check out our girl Candace at Electric Promotions for all the details.

PS: Isn't this poster endearingly goofy. I love it.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog! I really like it! Especially your header photo! Mind if I add you to my blogroll? Cheers ...

Anonymous said...

Love Austin!! Live in Germany now...Pretty cool..BUT...just miss the "keep Austin Weird" town style. Will be visiting your blog when I get homesick. Biss dan! (check ya later!)

Austin Eavesdropper said...

Hey Jennifer! Glad you stopped by. :) Of course you may add the ol' bloggy to your blogroll...what's yours?

Anonymous, hey! Germany, that's awesome!! I lived away from Austin for two years though and got homesick, too. Feel free to drop by whenever you like. :)

Jennifer said...

Hey! My blog is called Bird Fly Good http://birdflygood.wordpress.com/

It's sort of a general-purpose "all about Austin" sort of blog. I write a lot about food and events.

I'm excited to read more from the Austin Eavesdropper!