Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, February 27, 2010

TONIGHT: Game Night and Beautiful Revolver

I am a little late getting this up, but hopefully you know about both of these fun parties tonight anyway!


My friend Erin at Recovering Lazyholic, who did a little interview on Austin Eavesdropper not too long ago, designed this poster for Artifact Workshop and Neiliyo.  She has a great write-up of the CD release for "Game Night," happening tonight at Club DeVille.  And, get this - instead of selling CD's, the tracks are going to be made available on a time-sensitive link printed on SLAP BRACELETS! How cool is that?

Immediately following, some of our favorite party-throwers, Knuckle Rumbler, are hosting:

BEAUTIFUL REVOLVER: The Beatles vs. Madonna is at The Scoot Inn tonight, with doors at 9:00pm. RSVP on Do512.

Fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooo this sounds fun! (ps. I'm a austinite fashion blogger myself)

and...I would love it if you checked out my blog ;) http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/