Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 26, 2010

Music Monday: Bootleg Casxio.

As you may or may not know, I tend to be less of an equal-opportunity music appreciator, and more of a band favoritist. A one (or two, or three) band kind of girl. A "band-aid," as Penny Lane called it in Almost Famous.

A "creepy stalker" if you will.

This is the reason I straight-up texted Casxio a few weeks ago after SXSW, and asked if they had any bootleg tracks they could send my way. And lo, they responded!

"Anticipation" is one of two they sent, and it is my favorite. It is on Casxio's soon-to-be-released EP, and I think it's a good song for a Saturday night. Or any night that needs a quick injection of sass.

"Anticipation"

1 comment:

Sarah Vasquez said...

this song is awesome. i <3 casxio.