Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Major, major thank you to The Horn!

aewerwwerw


UT news website, The Horn, wrote a RADASS feature on me and little Austin Eavesdropper

The story was penned by none other than Horn editor-in-chief Tiffany Tso, who also happens to run one of my favorite local blogs: Austin Is Burning. She asked me some incredibly thoughtful questions, such as "What is the story behind the blog name 'Austin Eavesdropper'?"  "Do you actually eavesdrop on people?" and "Has blogging become a means of income for you?"

(The answers to those are: My husband; yes, particularly my stripper neighbor; and not really, although the ads you see in the right hand margin directly fund date night with my husband on Fridays, which makes them MUCH more than ads. They are also marriage strengtheners).

Tiffany also asked me if I have ever gotten extremely negative/positive feedback on this blog. I told her the most positive feedback comes from my parents, which is why I don't ever blog about sex, because I don't want to lose their readership.

But let's visit the comments section of this story, shall we?


Apparently, I stand corrected!

7 comments:

Tiffany Diane said...

You rule lady! I'm glad you liked the piece :)

Lacy said...

Your dad is too funny Tolly. Congrats on the great coverage!

CAMILLE STYLES said...

Although I've never met him... I love your dad!

Le Tigre said...

I think your dad should have a blog.

Austin Eavesdropper said...

@Tiffany - Lerved it. You made me sound much cooler than I am.

@Lacy - Right? He's a mess. A HILARIOUS mess. Love you, Daddy.

@Camille - And he would love you right back!

@Le Tigre - As a matter of fact ... he might have one already! He is an attorney and started a blog (I think) about social security. :)

Lela said...

That is hilarious! And your blog is quite the inspiration for other people (like me), so kudos to you and Austin Eavesdropper!

kathyphantastic said...

I immediately noticed the hilarious comments when I first saw the post on the Horn. I'm glad you brought attention to them here.