Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 11, 2011

This looks so fun I don't know what to do with myself.

Man.  There are a ton of Valentine's Day parties going on in Austin!

Readers who are halves of couples, what do you typically do for Valentine's Day?  Ross and I usually go to a fancy dinner somewhere.  This year we are going to a party called Secret Circus (holy. Bejesus).

Also, I got Ross a Valentine's Day present this year (that will probably come a little late) that I am so excited to show off.  Eeek!  It's power tools!

I'm just kidding.  It's way better than power tools.

Alright ... enough rambling.  Austinites, this is what I wanted to show you:


(That's probably too tiny for you to read.  Click on the image to enlarge).

Remember when I was saying that I wish someone in town would do a Mixology Night?  Like where people teach you how to mix cocktails and stuff?  Urban is doing one!!

The classes start tonight, and run every night through Valentine's Day.

Whee!  Back to Ross's present -- I seriously am so pumped about it.  Here are some pictures of us opening presents over Christmas.  Look, I decorated them for you.


3 comments:

Heather Howell said...

You two are adorable. :)

Austin Eavesdropper said...

@Heather -- Thanks girl. Ross heard me giggling as I was writing this post, and was like, "what are you doing??"

Claire the Creator said...

CRYSTA BELL?? CRYSTA BELL?????
dying