Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 22, 2011

Life lately.


You guys, I really can't stop having fun with Danger Kate.  My new camera.

I take her everywhere, to the point of obnoxiousness.  But I don't care!  These days, I insist on snapping every life event, every piece of lived minutiae.

Above would be me, followed by my dear friend Rene.  We were walking around downtown Sunday morning, and started jumping in front of this blue wall!


My friend Nina's birthday.  That's her with her sister Sissel on the right.  Both so gorgeous, it almost hurts your eyes.


One of my two tiny twin nephews.  "Twees?"  He was saying when I took this picture.  "Gwass?"


Our baby Claudia!  Doesn't she looked thrilled to have her picture taken?


The way we end most nights.


Husband, me, and a hungry crowd outside Gourddough's.

I hope you have a marvelous weekend!  What are your plans?  I am seeing a friend off to New Orleans (tear), hosting a small birthday party (grin), and getting down with a little BBQ action.  We are also going to introduce hanging plants to our new house, so if you are the praying type ... you might want to pray for their protection.  My black thumb and I have a somewhat destructive history.

No comments: