Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 19, 2011

Still alive!

Oh Internet.  I've just been shameful lately!

Not writing.  Not calling.  Hardly a Tweet from my end.

I've been having an affair, you see, with New York City.  My friend Megan and I are running around like maniacs this week, here on a work trip, but squeezing in some fun too.


Not going to lie, I felt pretty special having my picture taken in Bryant Park.  Even if it was Megan who was the one taking my picture, and she did it because I handed her my camera and said, "here, can you take my picture?"

I promise not to ignore you for long, Internet.  There is Austin Fashion Week to discuss, for one, and the fact that I can't seem to visit New York without flashing somebody.  But that's a story for next week.

Be back soon!

No comments: