Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tonight, let's get crafty!


Hello, reader!  Wanna get yer craft on?

Well then I have excellent news for you.  Tonight, my friends Cory Ryan, Candace Carlisle and I are co-hosting the ...

++ Austinite Craft Night ++

At Aviary Lounge & Décor!
 2110 S. Lamar
6-9pm

Aviary and its neighbor, Legendary Beads, are teaming up tonight for a little crafty happy hour with drink specials.  That's right, crafts AND drinking.  I agree with you.  That's genius.

Admission is $10 per person, and each will receive a drink along with beads/supplies from Legendary.  Which is good, because, that means you don't have to watch me make a macaroni portrait of my mom.  OR a Thanksgiving turkey traced from my hand ... although that prospect is still tempting.  (Not to mention seasonal!)

hope to see you tonight!

No comments: