Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 27, 2012

No reason, just gorgeous.




Over the holidays, my sister-in-law gave me this delightful magazine - more than that, a journal really - called Anthology.  

It's impossibly pretty, all French food and gauzy photographs and yearning travelogues. It's part of a new generation of magazines, Matchbook and Rue among them, spearheaded by young women who strike a fresh-feeling balance between accessibile and aspirational living.  Less Ana Wintour, more Martha; less Gucci, more Anthropologie, less New York, more ... San Francisco.

Anyway.  The video makers above (Tiger in a Jar) were featured in a recent issue of Anthology, and when a client of mine sent me their website today, I thought -- that's it!  They must be blogged.  

Are you drooling?  Don't you want to wear Christmas tree branches in your hair now (even though we've bade goodbye to the holidays)?  I do!  

I also want to dance.  That track is a remix by The Magician, and I say we bring him to Austin.

No comments: