Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Roar Salon


So, I spoke with Rory McNeill yesterday of Roar Salon. Before I give him a proper welcome to That Austin Girl however, I want to just say...holy freak, the space is beautiful. And Rory is a doll!

Has anyone been here before? My heart (er, hair) lies with Vain, but I'm curious to know if any Austin ladies or super hip gentleman have already been to Roar. Yes?

Interestingly enough, a girlfriend and I gawked inside the windows like peeping toms once, about a month ago, stumbling back to our cars from 4th St...let me just say that sober and in the daylight, it is even lovelier.

No comments: