Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Three things

1. Am compiling list of Austin bloggers today; am thinking it will be up Monday evening.

2. Shooting a TON of Rare photos today with the lovely Cory Ryan, so headed out to Fun Fun Fun Fest at 5:00ish. Who's going? I want to see....

The Black Angels

St. Vincent (<---awesome!!!) How CUTE is she?

More:

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

Minus the Bear

Plus others that I just happen onto!

3. I dyed my hair red yesterday! Being the conceited individual I am, I've already plastered the hallows of Facebook with my new fiery likeness. Here's an after (red) and a before (blonde).





















Yay hair dye!!

8 comments:

Crumbs said...

Love the hair!

Desiree said...

yay redheads!

Austin Eavesdropper said...

Thanks guys!!

magnolia*mama said...

ooooh I love it!! I love it so hard!!!

Kristan said...

Wow you look totally different! But me likes. Very bold, and in a way that I could never be.

Austin Eavesdropper said...

You could totally be that bold, Kristan!! Dare to dream!!!

Kitty said...

It looks awesome! Has it been different? So cute!

Mad William said...

WOW! Way more sexy as a red head. I'll have to come back more often.