Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's Eve in Austin, Part 2

Ok team: Let's do this New Year's right. I posted some options of the dance party persuasion a few days ago; here are a few more that came through the pipeline:


R. used to play drums with Black Joe Lewis, which is pretty neat. Black Joe is more of a blues shouter than a blues crooner (see: "Bitch I Love You"), and for that reason, I always dig his shows.

Richard Gear sent along the poster for this rad-sounding show. Is that Prince I see again in the bottom-left corner? (No matter where you spend your New Years, Prince will come find you.)

Lastly, I can't get the poster to display properly for some reason, but my wonderful friend Ted is in Esthers Follies and let me know about New Years shows going on tomorrow night at 8:00 and 10:30. So there is that too!

No comments: