Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 10, 2009

Weekend vacancy.

Hello, interwebs!

Austin Eavesdropper is out of town this weekend, eavesdropping instead on Hillsboro, Texas. Oh it's rowdy y'all.

I feel guilty when I just up and abandon my blog for a few days - clearly a troubling sign of emotional attachment to technology or something - so to make up for it, I'm going to tag team some other awesome Austin bloggers. Should you need some weekend recommendations, may I direct you to the fine people here, here, and here? Music, dance parties, food, you name it - these folks are on top of it.

Posting will resume on Monday, and I've got a couple of NEAT things to talk about.

No comments: