Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 26, 2009

Please stand by: Austin Eavesdropper ever so slightly under-the-weather.

Perhaps it was the glorious California invasion that happened this weekend. Perhaps Austin Eavesdropper is hoarse from shouting gleefully into the night (and by "night" we mean the ears of shirtless gay men on the dance floor at Kiss & Fly). Or perhaps she should have just gotten a damn flu shot.

The great thing about hosting a blog, rather than an actual, legitimate media outlet, is that when you are sick you can simply say so. Ironically enough, it's my throat that's been hit first, and I say 'ironically' because I've a got a lot to say about this week. Halloween parties. A SUPER exciting ticket giveaway. (I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with "One One One Test.") This man at my gym whom I creepily took a picture of tonight - but you'll see why when I post it. I think he's a cast member of Cirque du Soleil.

In the meantime though, here is some evidence that I haven't died. It is a picture of the delightful Jake Holt, my friend Christa and I from Beauty Bar's photo booth. Jake submitted it with this message: "Oh my...these are the 2 best frames. And by best I mean not embarrassingly awful."
Heh.

Jake, I have to admit I am now HIGHLY curious about viewing these two mysterious, distinctly absent shots.

2 comments:

Jake Holt said...

In due time, in due time...

Austin Eavesdropper said...

:) That better be a promise, sir.