Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 11, 2009

The way Launch 787 takes care of us

Per usual, the good folks at Launch 787 and The Phoenix are ensuring we get our holiday jollies. Tonight, a party with snow flurries; next Thursday, fix the recession and go shopping!

deets:

Winter Wonderland Party
The Phoenix
Doors 10:00pm
DJ Mike Relm
Tickets $10
Purchase here

deets:

Shop787
The Phoenix
Thursday, December 17: 5:00pm-9:00pm
Happy hour drinks all night
Nada cover
List of boutiques and artists in attendance here.

Cory Ryan will have stuff on sell there. Did you guys know she's not just a photobooth badass, but a Holga-wielding phenom?

I'd shell out for:

God I want that wig one.

2 comments:

Cory Ryan said...

You know what's funny about that first shot of the kid? Holland film gave me back the WRONG roll of film back! They insisted it was mine (never seen this kid before in my life!), and never found the actual roll I took. But since I was supposed to be taking a Holga a day, I just posted them anyway - ha! :)

As per usual, YOU'RE THE BEST!

Austin Eavesdropper said...

Haha, Cory!! That is funny! :D

Someday this kid will find himself on the internet and be like - wtf?