Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 30, 2009

JK's Wedding Entrance Dance = Day MADE.

This doesn't have anything to do with Austin, except for the fact that I think Jill and Kevin should move here:



In a few weeks, this video has garnered over 12,000,000 views on YouTube, and has made the rounds to traditional media as well - like the TODAY show.


Omigod! Don't you want ALL of these people to be your best friends??

Have to stop watching this video - currently at work, crying on laptop, causing scene in general.

4 comments:

Pink Sun Drops said...

Gave me chills when I first watched it a week or so ago. Hadn't seen the today show one. Love that they recreated it! That's bravery. Awwww, the guy with the broken foot... he was my favorite in the first one.

Austin Eavesdropper said...

Haha pinksundrops - over the course of the day I realized I was totally the LAST person to know about this delightful video! I called my mom and was like, "have you seen this???" "uh, hello!"

That bride/groom has to have the BEST marriage. Ever.

PS Pink - have you seen the gorgeous shots of yourself from Cory Ryan's booth last night??

Kid Rock said...

Funny as hell. The best part is how the bearded guy has taken ownership over the dance troup. Look at him--he was born to do this. And who can blame him.

Austin Eavesdropper said...

Kid Rock -- I know! He is such an amazing dancer! Makes me wonder if he choreographed this thing...? Either way, white boy has some serious moves.