Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 16, 2009

Bloggers: How do you post JPEGs so they aren't all blurry?

I know I should be on top of this, but I don't know how to post flyer JPEGs so that they aren't all pixelated and dumb-looking. Here's an example:



(P.S. - I'm about to post on this event tomorrow. Go here if you want to find out about it now).

I love big flyer images, but my heart breaks a little when they are ruined by my inept image upload skills. I was emailed this image, and also retrieved it here, where it looks crisp and beautiful. I got the same outcome each time I tried to upload it.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I use a Mac, which I adore - but I cannot forgive it for refusing me the right-click function. There are many things my slow, clunky old PC did not allow me to do, such as turn it on and open an internet browser in under an hour, but I COULD right-click. And God, how I miss it. It was a lot easier to save image files back then.

But enough whining. Talk to me, interwebs! What have you got! Bloggers - especially the ones who post band flyers often - lend me your JPEG knowledge, please?

EDITOR'S NOTE: Nevermind, I figured it out!!! Notice the lovely high-res image above! If anyone else encounters this issue, here is the website that helped me fix it.

Ah, Blogger. You are a vexing mistress, non? Secretly shrinking my images, without even telling me? I am catching onto your wily ways.

No comments: