Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Danny Malone

On Friday night, I went to a party with a bouncy castle. That was the first reason it was a fantastic affair. The second reason was this gentlemen.



He played out on the back porch, and his voice reminded me of Damien Rice. I asked this tall, dreaded guy next to me who it was.

"Danny. Danny Malone."

"Is he, like...famous?"

"No, not really. But you've got to watch his Baby Bleu video on YouTube. It almost makes me cry."

So when I got home that night, that's exactly what I did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww - that was just lovely! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Danny used to date a roommate of mine. He was way too good for her. We had a open mic night one time and he blew my mind. All the girls swooned. He's one of those singer/songwriters that just smacks you in the face with natural talent.

Meghan said...

I saw him open for Matt the Electrician and Tom Freund and Scrappy Judd here in california, and promptly became obsessed with his music. His voice has that special quality that hits you hard in the chest, does it not? I love that video, it makes me want to move to your fair city.