Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 9, 2009

SXSW 2009 Parties, Part 3 - Seven (possibly eight) freebies


MARCH 14. Austin's indie film and media community is having their own little party via ATX Emerge, and you can bet this dorky new media acolyte will be there. See the lineup (which includes Foot Patrol!) here, and RSVP here.


MARCH 14. Do Black Joe and the White Denim kids just pitch a tent on Red River, or something? (Mr. Steve, I wouldn't put it past you). RSVP for this one here.


MARCH 15. A party inspired by this movie, which will be screened at SXSW film. RSVP here.

MARCH 17. Now because this is a totally free show for a couple of huge-ish bands, there's no online RSVP for this one, folks. You'll have to waltz over to Waterloo on March 16 where you must buy tickets in person, starting at 10am. That doesn't include waiting-in-line time, so if you're a big fan, camp out or do what you gotta do.


MARCH 18. I've mentioned this one already but I wanted to remind you now that it has a pretty poster. Details here.

MARCH 18. This is the party whose potentially free status I'm not entirely certain about. You can still RSVP here, but just know that this might be a badge-only event.

MARCH 18. It's kind of a puzzle, but you can find out more details about this fun-sounding party (and a ton others) by clicking here and here.

MARCH 19. The Compound has never done me wrong. And we all know that Danny Malone does well at bouncy castle parties, so I'm sure he'll do great here too. RSVP here.

5 comments:

Tiffany Diane said...

Oh hmmph, I don't know anything about that at the moment, but I can definitely ask Davey tonight.

Now, I've got a question for you: Are photos for the blogs allowed or no? and how am I supposed to make anything under 50 words! I think this comment is longer, ahah, or perhaps I am too wordy :(

Anonymous said...

There is a great day show on Thursday March 19 at the Parish. It is put on by NPR. I'm super excited about BLK JTS but all the bands sound really great! Hope to see you around town Lady.

Rendi

Austin Eavesdropper said...

Tiffany - haha, I know, the 50 words limit thing is going to kill me, too! I'll email you later, and we'll tawk.

Rendi - ah, I've been hearing about the NPR show! But it's a wristband show, right? Anyhoo, let's meet up on Weds, Fri, or Sat - think those are going to be the 3 biggest SX days for me.

Anonymous said...

there's no mystery about the new york noise show - the todd p parties at ms. bea's are all ages and free, just like last year (in my opinion, the best shows of sxsw)!

Anonymous said...

Hello
order prozac
This combination is also used to treat depression after at least two other medications have been tried and showed no good results.
[url=http://c3library.com/]prozac medication[/url]
Wait for at least 14 days after stopping an MAOI before taking Prozac.
http://c3library.com/ - prozac antidepressant
Prozac and its effects on depressionBuy Prozac (Fluoxetine) at reputable online pharmacy and save extra money! No prescription! No hidden fees!
Generic name: fluoxetine Brand name(s): Prozac, Prozac Weekly, Rapiflux, Sarafem Prozac is an antidepressant classified in a group of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs).