Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 3, 2009

Glow in the Dark Party, and Ratatat excitement

Who's ready for the weekend?

I'll actually be attending a wedding this weekend, but YOU guys should go to this. "Glow in the dark photos?" What does that even mean! You find out, then come tell me, k?

Also:

Who is PUMPED about Ratatat this Tuesday at Stubb's. Me, me! Especially since it's on my birthday!!!

I am definitely headed to this afterparty business. Who cares if it's Tuesday. You only turn 21 once! (Or in my case, you turn 21 a total of seven times).

Some of Ratatat's stuff reminds me of Walter Meego, minus the vocals. Does anyone else hear that, too?

2 comments:

sissel said...

hey i love ratatat...i totally forgot they were playing. is it just you and r. going?

Austin Eavesdropper said...

Hey lady. Actually I think Gary and Ronnie and that gang is going too! You and N wanna....? Some fools have tickets up on Craigslist.