Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

San Francisco-bound.


I am traveling to sunny San Francisco this week, dear Reader, with a group of no-good, well-dressed, devilishly handsome heart-breakers. All men. With eyes for other men.

I am so excited I can't stand it!

Since we're seeing several shows while we're in town, we will be attempting to "live blog" our escapades. We're also going to wine country (YAY!), and possibly a zip line that goes through the city? Heaven help us.

I miss you already, Ross and Claudia. You too, Mom and Dad. This is what happens when I go on trips! I get sentimental and miss everybody. I miss you person, reading this blog!

4 comments:

Beth H said...

hope you have a fabulous time, Tolly! zip line through the CITY?!! what what? that sounds amazing.

Hipstercrite said...

sounds like an amazing trip! have fun!!!

Pang said...

LOL@Sunny.
Man, I need to make a trip out there.
Lucky.

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

I miss San Francisco. Wave to the Pacific Ocean for me, please.
Are you going to go south to Coachella by any chance?
Have bundles of fun, dear!