Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 17, 2010

Hopefully, this new cat food will calm down my cat ... if not her owner.


A couple of nights ago, Nulo was kind enough to invite me to come join them for a "Yappy Hour," i.e., a happy hour for dogs and cats. 

I opted not to bring Claudia, for fear she would kill an unsuspecting Rottweiler. 

I brought home sample cat food for Claudia, who ate it right away. I mean, it WAS salmon, which is even pretty good in people food form.

My Ross couldn't come, but fortunately, Danny could!


Clearly, we had WAY too much fun with these masks/hats. Isn't Annie Ray the best?

have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are just about the most photogenic thing when it comes to these photo booth photos you post...Love them always!