Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Kisses.

So I usually don't post on weekends, but this video tickled me so much!  

Anat Segal from Israel sent this to me today, and no, it doesn't have an Austin connection.  Besides the fact that I am in Austin right now, loving it.


Do you not squeal at moment 1:21, with the little girls across the street blowing a kiss?

This video was shot in Tel Aviv, and Anat Segal is the first / last person who appears in the video (the one singing).

How are you all doing on this cold, rainy day?  At least it's cold and rainy where I am.  Today I blew my husband's mind by taking out the measuring tape and using the power of geometry to hang pictures on the wall, unlike my normal approach, of hammering nails over and over into a general vicinity of wall until I find the right spot.  I think he thought he had died and gone to heaven.

No comments: